Architectural Details –
Architectural Details, Inc. is a U.L. and C.U.L. Listed manufacturer of quality lighting fixtures for commercial and residential applications.
- Product Families: Architectural Details, Inc. product line of hight quality lighting fixtures combine design, innovation and energy efficiency in complementary ceiling, wall and floor applications. Most scones meet ADA guidelines.
- Custom Lighting: Architectural Details, Inc. started as a custom lighting manufacturer and we have a group of highly skilled craftsman in our fabrication & finishing shops to meet your needs for quality custom lighting. Our design & engineering department can help make your project cost effective through value engineering and design input if needed.
- Restoration: Our skilled craftsmen also have experience in refurbishing lighting fixtures to better than original state including matching finishes and material alloys.
- Custom Finishes: Architectural Details, Inc. can create unique custom finishes on brass, steel, aluminum and copper. We gladly furnish samples of any material and finishes upon request.
- Engineering Capabilities: Architectural Details, Inc. offers complete design and engineering services to help you develop your project. We offer conceptual sketches, presentation drawinging, renderings and complete shop drawings upon request. We use AutoCad to increase our in-house design and manufacturing efficiency and to enable us to coordinate with vendors for Laser and Machine work.
- Superior Service: Customer satisfaction is vital to our company’s success. We strive to provide only top quality workmanship at a competitive price. We will provide superior service to your clients, in a timely manner with quality that will meet or exceed your expectations.
We invite you to call us to discuss current or future projects, or schedule a presentation of our services and/or tour of our manufacturing facility.
Estiluz Lighting currently manufactures in a facility with more than 11,000 square meters and equipped with the latest production technology (including state-of-the-art laser cutting technology) to provide you with the finest lighting product and outstanding service. Our mission is to provide you with the best architectural decorative lighting experience available in the market today.
FOCUS is proud to be one of the few dedicated manufacturers of landscape lighting products in the industry. FOCUS offers the largest, most extensive product line — multiple finishes, materials, voltages, light sources, and accessories. Just about any exterior application can be completed by FOCUS.
Hubbardton Forge – Founded in 1974, Hubbardton Forge is steadfastly committed to design, manufacturing and serving our customers from under one roof in Castleton, Vermont. Rooted from the beginning in the simple elegance of hand-forged iron, Hubbardton Forge’s aesthetics have greatly expanded through the years to explore transitional and contemporary directions. We strive to push the limits of our materials while showcasing the best qualities that hand-forged metal has to offer. Our designers come from a diverse background in architecture and design, and possess a wealth of knowledge and deep respects for all art forms. Being a domestic manufacturer allows us to manage resources better and offer better and faster custom capabilities. We efficiently build exactly what the customer wants, when they want it. All products we design and manufacture are made on site, from the beginning of the process to the end, ensuring uncompromising quality.
Kanova & Co. is committed to delivering a clean and restrained product style fit for the modern home. We will continuously strive to provide the best possible customer service and product quality— because unmistakable excellence is the spirit of our art.
Lite Source continues to lead the field in great value and selection while bringing together the best in design and the latest in technology.
Livex Lighting is a manufacturer and distributor of decorative residential lighting. Our company was founded in 1993 and is now headquartered in a 150,000 square foot facility in Somerset, New Jersey.
Livex Lighting currently offers over 3,500 products ranging from lighting fixtures for indoor and outdoor applications to lampshades, chandelier shades, ceiling medallions, table lamps and floor lamps.
The goal of Livex Lighting is to provide the highest quality product at the most affordable price. Our products are highly detailed and meticulously finished by some of the best craftsmen in the business. We are constantly responding to the ever-changing needs, styles and fashions of the lighting industry while at the same time always maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Meyda Tiffany– For the perfect Tiffany lamp or stained glass lighting to accent your home, Meyda Tiffany handcrafts beautiful decorative lighting for any room or application. Meyda Lighting creates stained glass table lamps, custom mica chandeliers, Craftsman outdoor lanterns and landscape lighting. Choose fashion forward Comfort Lighting for the best in French Country, Neoclassic, Casual and Formal looks.
Synchronicity by Hubbardton Forge juxtaposes delicate crystal and artisanal glass with sculpted metals. Handcrafted steel, exquisite Swarovski crystals, hand-blown glass, are designed to interact with each other in unexpected ways.
Vermont Modern is everything you’d expect from . . . almost no one today. More than 230 people stand behind each fixture. Every light is designed, engineered, shaped, welded, finished and even wired and tested in Castleton, Vermont.